Signal 32L Backpack
Give yourself ample storage for a day on the trail or a day around campus with the Gregory Signal 32L Backpack. It's spacious enough to fit the clothes, gear, or books you need, and offers comfortable support that you'll love when you're spending lots of time walking. An organizer panel and 15 inch laptop sleeve help you keep the essentials for work or school securely stashed, while a sternum strap, compression side straps, and a removable waist belt help you carry the load up steep terrain in the woods. Stretch mesh side pockets will keep water bottles close by, and the airmesh back panel will help you avoid stuffiness and discomfort on the trail or on the street.
- Handy everyday pack for trips to school and treks to the summit
- 32L size is spacious but not too bulky
- Fifteen inch laptop sleeve lets you tote along a computer or tablet
- Organizer panel keeps everyday items in place
- Airmesh back panel keeps you cool when you're hiking hard
- Stretch mesh pockets let you keep your water bottle close by
- Women's specific shoulder harness offers ergonomic comfort
- Reflective accents keep you visible in darker conditions
- Item #GRE00AG
- Q & A
Perfect Backpack for Me
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have been searching for a daypack for hiking and traveling for several years and finally found an appropriate, ideal backpack for me. It is designed for women and fits my body frame very well; I am 5' 3" and have a petite body frame. The backpack is very well designed with multiple compartments. The side panels are elastic and have straps. They are perfect for holding liquids. I just returned from hiking in the Rockies; the daypack was perfect for my treks!