Select style & size:Select options
Quadro 30in Roller Bag
Stop wasting your precious energy while traveling and give your arms a rest with the smooth-gliding power of the Gregory Quadro 30in Roller Bag. Storing an entire week's worth of vacation gear neatly inside, this rolling bag glides along quietly at your side when you’re sprinting to your gate and maneuvers on a dime through crowded city sidewalks and packed terminals. Gregory's proprietary Quadro spherical wheel system sets the standard in multi-directional rolling, helping you head from home to hotel without any hiccups.
The reinforced, lightweight composite construction offers the ideal blend of weight savings and reliable gear protection, while the water-resistant and abrasion-resistant textiles ensure that this bag sticks around for years to come. For those more active travelers, the ActiveShield compartment expands from zero to fifty percent of the overall bag capacity to provide vapor-, dirt-, and odor-resistant protection and separation of your running shoes and gym shorts from your business casual button-ups and slacks. The lightweight, high-strength retractable locking handle features a TPR-coated comfort grip for easy handling, and the dual internal compression straps lock down and stabilize the load.
- Roll through the airport with a week's worth of gear
- Spherical wheel system offers effortless multi-directional use
- Composite construction protects gear without weighing it down
- Water- and abrasion-resistant fabrics bolster durability
- ActiveShield compartment expands to hold stinky, dirty clothes
- External and internal pockets keep your items neatly organized
- ComfortGrip handle locks and retracts for smooth operation
- Dual internal compression straps cinch down the load
- Item #GRE00BS
- Q & A
1. Wondering if extra wheels are available? If they are easy to replace, I would keep a couple extras for emergency fixes. If you don't know, can you connect me with the right person at Gregory?
2. How do I activate the lifetime warranty?
We do not sell extra wheels and I can't seem to find extra wheels on their site but I think they can send you new wheels if you request it.. Check out this link to their page about Service & Repairs: https://www.gregorypacks.com/service-and-repairs.html
The warranty is limited lifetime. That means they do not cover normal wear and tear that would happen to any luggage that is used over time. If something were to break that shouldn't have i.e wheels, retracting handle, they would be more likely to cover something like that.