Paragon 68L Backpack
The Gregory Paragon 68L Backpack stands out among other lightweight high-capacity packs with its convenient features and a comfortable design. Often, lightweight packs are low in comfort in order to shed pounds to be as light as possible. The Paragon, however, utilizes Gregory's Aerolon suspension system that uses a lightweight aluminum chassis design to stabilize your load for trail performance. Working with the suspension system is the Matrix ventilation system that uses a foam-matrix backpanel with breathable mesh for air flow and moisture evaporation for comfort all while keeping the pack under four pounds. Additional comfort comes from the easily adjustable back hight and padded shoulder and hipbelts to allow you to hike longer and farther.
The Paragon is loaded with convenient features that you'll be hard-pressed to find on other packs in its weight class. Examples of these include the ultra-light top flap that offers you the option to remove the sleeping bag divider and use it in place of the traditional top-pocket for an ultra-light configuration for fast and light missions in the backcountry. Additionally, the top pockets feature solar-ready attachment points so you can have reliable power throughout your trek. Intuitive pocket configurations such as the dual mesh side pockets that provide on-the-go water bottle access, the front stretch stuff pocket for gear overflow and organization, and shock lock attachment points to hold your poles and tools ensure a high convenience factor throughout your backpacking trip. And for quick day missions, the removable hydration sleeve doubles as an ultralight day pack when you want to check out a vista or high alpine lake before turning in for the night.
- Lightweight backpacking pack loaded with comfort and convenience
- Aerolon suspension stabilizes your load for peak trail performance
- Matrix ventilation system offers cool comfort for those long treks
- 3D shoulder harness and hipbelt with padding offer carrying comfort
- Intuitive pockets and straps conveniently carry all of your gear
- Combination reservoir sleeve and ultra-light daypack is removable
- Quickadjust hipbelts and back height allow an easy personalized fit
- Gregory has been designing durable, innovative packs since 1977
- Item #GRE008E