Optic 48L Backpack
Stay ahead of your thru-hiking itinerary with the weight saving, load managing, and mile-crushing efficiency of the Gregory Optic 48L Backpack. Crafted with a robust nylon fabric and aluminum internal frame, the Optic hits the trail in stable comfort courtesy of the AeroSpan suspension system with EVAP moisture-wicking shallow-depth backpanel, which teams up with the dual-density FocusForm shoulder harness, to keep your back dry and well-supported from start to finish.
The LeafSpring lumbar pad in the hipbelt keeps your back feeling fresh and fights fatigue to conserve your precious energy day after day, and the V-Compression system helps cinch down the load for a more balanced feel. When the weather takes a turn, the custom fitted rain cover stows in the top pocket for quick access in a pinch to keep your gear dry, while a multitude of zippered pockets located throughout this bag help you organize and carry all over your backpacking necessities, from ice axes and trekking poles to multiple water bottles and pairs of sunglasses.
- Efficient weekend pack with a balanced, lightweight design
- Tough nylon resists rough surfaces
- AeroSpan suspension system ventilates and stabilizes
- Aluminum internal frame offers anti-barreling support
- Lumbar pad and hipbelt ensures energy-saving load transfer
- Rain cover is close at hand for protection in seconds
- Gear loops and pockets carry ice axes and trekking poles
- Multiple pockets throughout bring substantial storage options
- Item #GRE009I
What do you think about this product?