Go light, not tight.
The longer the trip you're planning is going to take, the harder it becomes to go lightweight, what with all the extra gear and food you'll need to pack. Unless, of course, you're equipped with the intelligent design of the Gregory Women's Octal 55L Backpack. This multi-day pack helps you maintain your desired base pack weight while adding attic space and load support for your puffy layers, extra calories, and emergency shelter. And don't worry, comfort and toughness aren't compromised either.
- Multi-day pack with light, efficient, space-saving design
- Burly nylon holds up against hard use
- AeroSpan suspension system offers wicking and stable comfort
- Shoulder harness ventilates and adds support
- Lumbar pad and hipbelt for energy-saving load transfer
- Rain cover is in top pocket for easy access in a pinch
- Trekking pole and ice axe carry let you free up your hands
- Multiple pockets and gear loops safely carry smaller items
- Item #GRE009J
- Q & A
Can you fit a BV500 sideways?
How large of a hydration reservoir will this hold?
Hey there Meg!
Thank you so much for asking us that question! Typically hiking and backpacking packs will fit a hydration bladder 1.5-3 Liters! I typically just use 2 liters because I'm a bit smaller of a person and I don't want to carry the extra weight!
I do take a 3L with me when I know I will be gone all day however! Feel free to contact me directly from the information on this review or hop on to our live chat for more information!