Have your cake and eat it, too.
- Weekend backpacking pack designed to go light, not tight
- Durable nylon holds up against hard use and rough surfaces
- AeroSpan suspension system stabilizes the load and wicks sweat
- Shoulder harness with ventilation adds cool comfort
- Lumbar pad and hipbelt fight off fatigue and support your back
- Rain cover stows in top pocket for easy access when you need it
- Trekking pole and ice axe carry let you free up your hands
- Multiple pockets and gear loops organize random, smaller items
- Item #GRE009K
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is an amazing pack. I love it for weekend backpacking trips (especially during the summer, when you don't need to carry so many layers). It's on the smaller size but it fits all the essentials for a night in the mountains (and saves the weight of bulkier packs). Its the perfect size for mountaineering in the Alps too. I've also used it as a carry on bag for planes haha. Overal Gregory makes a solid backpack. Highly recommended.