Squeeze in a quick hike before sundown.
Blending an old-school look with modern, heavy-duty fabrics and features, the Gregory Millcreek Backpack is equally adept at navigating bike lanes into work as it is at hauling all your gear up your favorite canyon for a sunset hike. With a hardy 600D polyester construction, this pack easily handles snagging branches and close encounters with abrasive pavement, while the double-lined water-resistant bottom panels add protection on days where the weather looks like it might take a turn. Thermoformed back panels make for an ultra-comfortable, breathable fit when you're working your way up Desolation trail in the middle of summer, while the dedicated laptop and tablet sleeves safely store your computer for days full of presentations at the office.
- Tough fabrics meet retro looks in this casual commuting daypack
- 600D polyester fabric delivers resilient construction
- Thermoformed backpanel enhances breathability and comfort
- Bucket-style access ensures a quick and convenient gear grab
- Laptop and tablet sleeves protect your electronics
- Removable waistbelt provides you with support options
- Item #GRE007H