Select a size:
Why We Like The Katmai 65L Backpack
When we're heading into the wilderness for a week-long escape, we've got all the necessities packed in this high-volume backpack. It's designed with suspended mesh along the backpanel that adds breathability and resists odor buildup. The hip and shoulder straps rotate with our bodies, letting us move naturally up the trail. Multiple access points and external storage areas let us access and organize our gear with ease while we're on the trail or packing up our camp.
- Masculine backpack ready for long excursions
- Large volume ideal for week-long backpacking trips
- Suspension mesh increases ventilation and breathability
- Odor-resistant treatment added to the backpanel mesh
- Shoulder straps provide additional suspension and comfort
- Hydration sleeve with hanger keeps your reservoir in place
- Gear loops hold trekking poles and other necessary gear
- Top, bottom, and side entry provides easy accessibility
- Item #GREZ072
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.