Select a size:
Why We Like The Kalmia 50L Backpack
The advanced fit of this multi-day backpack keeps us coming back trip after trip. The pack's fully customizable torso length and hipbelt work on a variety of bodies and provide ultimate comfort. The shoulder straps and hipbelt are designed to move with your body naturally, relieving hotspots during long treks. Gregory's suspended mesh backpanel provides a breathable and odor-free fit for the duration of the journey. This backpack is high on storage options and opens from three different access points, so whatever we need on the trail or at our basecamp is easy to obtain.
- Backpacking pack with a feminine fit and adjustable sizing
- Sized for expeditions that last a long weekend, three to four days
- Ventilated, suspended back panel provides ultimate fit and comfort
- Back panel treated with Polygiene StaysFresh to inhibit odors
- Auto-rotating shoulder straps move naturally with the body
- Internal hydration sleeve with hanger holds your reservoir in place
- Adjustable attachment loops can hold trekking poles and other gear
- Multiple entry points provide easy organization and accessibility
- Item #GREZ06Z
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.