Jade 53L Backpack
If weight is your biggest concern after capacity, consider the Gregory Women's Jade 53 Backpack for your long-weekend ridge epic. What this pack gives up in space, it returns in speed, thanks to lightweight construction and ventilated, fatigue-fighting CrossFlo Suspension. Gram-counters can easily cram enough gear in this pack for multi-day treks, while casual hikers will find it ideal for overnights and supported trips.
The CrossFlo suspension system features strategically-placed vents that keep a steady flow of refreshing air moving through the straps and back panel, and it also stabilizes and supports the pack when loaded up with a few days worth of gear. You can access the main compartment through the full-body U-zipper when you're packing, or you can reach into the quick-draw top closure when you need to grab something quickly on the trail. The top pocket is also removable when every ounce matters. Other thoughful features including hideaway trekking pole loops, side and bottom compression straps, multiple pockets, and an internal hydration sleeve keep you prepared for the journey ahead.
- Backpacking pack for overnights, weekends, and multi-day trips
- Updated CrossFlo suspension system better supports loads
- Ventilated EVA foam at hip and shoulder straps boosts comfort
- Quick-draw top closure and full U-zip access makes loading easy
- Hideaway ice axe/trekking pole loops help free up your hands
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port keeps water close by
- Side and bottom compression straps stabilize the ride
- Quick-attach, integrated rain cover adds protection in a pinch
- Item #GRE00B0