Lead the way.
Guiding a group of lodge guests on a hike involves a little preparation. It's good to have enough room in your pack for extra water and a first aid kit, plus plant and animal identification books are always a hit. The Gregory Inertia 30 Backpack gives you plenty of room, and it helps keep your energy rolling when you're in the lead—a padded hipbelt and shoulder harness make long distances feel short, and a mesh-lined back panel gives you ventilated comfort when you stop to deliver a natural history lesson.
Plenty of features enhance your performance, from the included reservoir that makes on-trail hydration nearly hands-free, to the trekking pole attachment that stores an extra pole in case a guest has need of it. A magnetic closure on the sternum lets you link your bladder's bite valve to it, eliminating the annoying dangle where it flops all over the place while you're hiking, and if a guest asks a question about an unfamiliar finch, the back stretch pocket makes it easy to whip out your bird book and find the answer.
- Technical day pack for staying well-prepared on the trail
- 30L offers generous storage for layers, first aid, and guide books
- Ventilated back panel and padded straps provide all-day comfort
- Included reservoir creates easy-to-use trail hydration
- Additional pockets offer easy access to bird books and binoculars
- Gregory builds feature-rich packs with an emphasis on durability
- Item #GRE009P