Select style & size:Select options
Hit the trails.
Boasting a bike-specific construction, the Gregory Men's Endo 10 Hydration Backpack features thoughtful organization and an included tool pouch for your tubes, pumps, and extra layers, along with a Shift RS (Ride Stability) suspension system that adjusts vertically to sit either higher or lower on your back for bounce-free stability. The Endo is also equipped with EVAP moisture-wicking tech in the backpanel and shoulder straps to provide cool, breathable comfort as you sweat it out on warmer days.
Gregory made sure water was never out of reach by including a 3D Hydro reservoir that uses soft-molded QuickDry technology for an anatomical fit on your back. The reservoir comes ready with a SpeedClip mounting system to install on the move with just one hand, as well as a magnetically-linked DryLock bite valve for easy sipping. Molded webbing keepers silence your straps from flapping by storing them out of your way, while a safety light lash helps keep you visible when night or urban riding. A number of zippered pockets—one of which uses protective foam to defend against impact and weather—make sure that all of your mountain bike essentials are safely coming along for the ride.
- Streamlined hydration pack with a bike-specific design
- Adjustable suspension system provides an exact fit
- Burly fabrics handle rough wear and tear
- Included hydration reservoir keeps water close at hand
- Breathable shoulder straps wick sweat and keep you cool
- Magnetic sternum strap adjusts with one hand
- Multiple pockets throughout organize all your gear
- Item #GRE009W