Heavy loads, comfy carry.
Gregory designed the Women's Deva 80 Backpack to carry heavy loads comfortably up to the alpine and other faraway expeditions. Its women-specific Response A3W Suspension hauls loads as heavy as 65 pounds over challenging terrain that goes on forever. Highly ventilated and cushy LifeSpan foam covers the back panel, shoulder straps, and waist belt for breathable comfort from the trailhead to the campsite. You can move, replace, and interchange the QuickSwap shoulder straps for a customized fit, and the removable LumbarTune adds 10mm of support to your lower back when you need it.
The Deva is a traditional top-loader, and Gregory added a U-shaped front access for convenient unpacking. This backpack also comes with Gregory's superlight SideKick daypack that doubles as a hydration sleeve, and the girth-hitched compression MultiStraps can act as a webbing belt for the SideKick when you want extra support on ultralight day hikes. The Deva also features a sleeping bag compartment with internal dividers, a WeatherShield waist belt pocket to protect electronics, an ergonomic SideWinder pocket for water bottles, more pockets, and multiple attachments for ice axes and trekking poles.
- Women-specific Response A3W Suspension
- 3D pre-curved LifeSpan foam at back, waist belt, and shoulders
- QuickSwap interchangeable shoulder straps
- Top and front accesses to main compartment
- Removable LumbarTune and SideKick daypack included
- Removable rain cover with dedicated pocket
- Sleeping bag compartment
- SideWinder stowable bottle holster
- Stretch mesh water bottle pocket
- WeatherShield waist belt pocket
- Double Barrel lid pockets
- Twin side-mounted zippered gear pockets
- Dual ice axe loops and trekking pole attachments
- Girth-hitched compression MultiStraps at bottom
- Item #GRE002B