Trek far with heavy loads.
The Gregory Women's Deva 70 Backpack helps you carry heavy loads comfortably up to the alpine and beyond. Its women-specific Response A3 Suspension system hauls loads as heavy as 65 pounds over challenging terrain that goes on forever. Highly ventilated and cushy LifeSpan foam covers the back panel, shoulder straps, and waist belt for breathable comfort from the trailhead to the campsite. You can move, replace, and interchange the QuickSwap shoulder straps for a customized fit, and the removable LumbarTune adds 10mm of support to your lower back when you need it.
The Deva is a traditional top-loader, and Gregory added a U-shaped front access point for convenient unpacking. This backpack also comes with Gregory's superlight SideKick daypack that doubles as a hydration sleeve, and the girth-hitched compression MultiStraps can act as a webbing belt for the SideKick when you want extra support on ultralight day hikes. The Deva also features a sleeping bag compartment with internal dividers, a WeatherShield waist belt pocket to protect electronics, an ergonomic SideWinder pocket for water bottles, and multiple attachment points for ice axes and trekking poles.
- Huge hauler of a backpack for multi-day to weeklong treks
- Response A3 suspension adjusts torso length for a custom fit
- LifeSpan foam at back, shoulders, and waist for breathable cush
- QuickSwap switches out shoulder straps and LumbarTune for longevity
- Traditional top loader with secondary front opening for easy packing
- Removable hydration sleeve doubles as SideKick daypack
- Rain cover and WeatherShield pocket protect valuables from wetness
- SideWinder pocket lets you get your water bottle with the pack on
- Item #GRE009F
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I LOVE this pack.
The hydration reservoir comes out as a separate day pack which is just amazing. It's super comfortable, and adjustable making it feel completely customization to my fit and comfort.
The front load opening feature, and the water bottle pocket feature are so convenient and make everything so much easier.
I recommend this pack to anyone and everyone looking for a bigger backpacking pack. I'll be using it for field work this summer and I know I'll be so much more comfortable!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I was really impressed by my Baltoro, so I decided to stick with Gregory for my sister's bag. She has only used it once for a weekend trip, but loved this bag. Very comfortable, pockets are where you need them and easily accessible.