Take on the long weekend with support and comfort.
The Gregory Deva 60 Women's Backpack combines serious capacity with plush comfort to make your next two- or three-day adventure one to remember. An adjustable Response AFS suspension lets you dial in a comfortable, personalized ride, and the pre-curved LifeSpan harness and EVA foam LifeSpan hip belt pivot independently to conform to your body and keep you balanced on tough terrain. The back panel is also thermo-molded for comfort and has a cushy lumbar pad to effectively transfer load weight to your hips.
The Deva's adjustability and comfort make it stand out, but it's also optimized for multi-day storage. Speaking of, the removable lid has two pockets and doubles as a lumbar pack if you're going on short explorations or summit strolls, while the pockets on the front, side, and hip belt keep layers, snacks, maps, and other essentials where you can reach them. Gregory also built in a hideaway water bottle pocket on the side of the pack and included a hydration-compatible sleeve with multiple easy-to-feed hose ports. Then, a series of lash points, loops, and compression straps hold trekking poles or sleeping pads, and the DWR-coated water-resistant zippers and reinforced bottom help stop the elements from sogging your sleeping bag and interfering with your beauty sleep.
- Women's-specific weekend pack with fully-featured design
- Tough fabric holds up against rough terrain and heavy use
- LumbarTune insert offers a precise backpanel fit
- Hydration-compatible design for on-the-go hydration
- Ultra-light, removable daypack doubles as hanging reservoir sleeve
- Dual ice axe loops carry ice tools and trekking poles
- Removable raincover stows in its own zippered pocket
- External access sleeping bag compartment keeps bag dry
- Item #GRE009G
- double-diamond ripstop nylon, flat weave nylon, [frame] thermomolded polypropylene, HDPE, aluminum
- [x-small] 58L (3539cu in), [small] 60L (3661cu in) , [medium] 63L (3844cu in)
- Response AFS women-specific suspension
- Shoulder Straps
- LifeSpan EVA
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- 2 top zip, 1 bottom security, 1 stretch mesh, 1 hipbelt,
- Gear Loops
- Ice Axe Carry
- Trekking Pole Carry
- Sleeping Bag Compartment
- Rain Cover
- Detachable Daypack
- yes, MultiStraps
- 25.6 x 13.8 x 13.8in
- Claimed Weight
- [x-small] 5lb 5oz, [small] 5lb 8oz, [medium] 5lb 11oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 29, 2019
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this as a gift and they have nothing bad to say about the pack.
March 22, 2019
- I've used it several times
Tried on several bags, and I always come back to Gregory. I own the Sage 35 which was comfortable, but is NOTHING compared to this bag. The lumbar support is amazing and the airflow design on this year's model compared to last year's is a huge improvement. With everything fitting and synched in right, this bag is so comfortable and distributes the weight so neither my shoulders nor my hips are feeling the brunt of it. No rubbing or irritations, no complaints! When completely full, the back of my head just barely bumps into the top, but that comes with a full pack. Fully loaded, I carry about 35lbs in this thing comfortably.
August 23, 2020
Is this the newest type of Gregory?（Deva60）What is the weight? （Size：s）