Select Style & Size
Citro 20L Backpack
When all you need is the essentials for post-work hikes and light afternoon treks, turn to the Gregory Citro 20 Hydration Pack. It offers enough space for water, snacks, small gear, and a packable rain jacket, all without slowing you down with unnecessary weight and bulk.
The VaporSpan back panel offers free-flowing ventilation that keeps you cool during sweltering low-elevation approaches, and it won't spoil your summit views by making you cold and damp when you reach the windy top. VaporSpan also utilizes a unique leaf-spring lumbar system that's designed to fit your lower back for a supportive and comfortable fit. An included three-liter reservoir keeps plenty of water within easy reach, and the SpeedClip mounting system keeps your water supply from sloshing around as you trek.
- Perfectly-sized for afternoon hikes and quick treks
- VaporSpan mesh back panel helps keep your back cool
- Included 3D Hydro reservoir allows easy on-the-go sipping
- SpeedClip mounting system prevents sloshing
- Ventilated straps for comfortable carrying
- Magnetic sternum strap and magnetic Bite Valve
- Front stretch pocket stashes maps and rain jackets
- Soft-touch pocket protects sunglasses
- Item #GRE008P
- 210D honeycomb Cryptorip nylon
- 20L (1220cu in)
- Vaporspan ventilated back panel
- Shoulder Straps
- ventilated EVA
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- includes 3D Hydro (3L) with SpeedClip mounting system
- 1 front stretch, 1 soft-touch accessory
- 19.25 x 11.25 x 8.75in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 30, 2019
High quality backpack
Bought this one to replace older Gregory backpack purchased back in year 2013. First impression very positive. Will see how it performes in action.
March 28, 2019
Ready for the Trail
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I really like this pack. It is small enough to fit a petite woman and large enough to carry what is needed. 3 liters of water and the essentials for a long day. The back plate is stiff and really distributes the weight in the pack. I would have liked the zippers to the main pouch to be larger. I like all the tie straps which will come in handy with poles and such. All in all this is exactly what I need. I can't be lugging tons of gear on a 10 hour mountain hike so this pack forces me to economize to exactly what is needed.