Big backpacking trips require big backpacks.
The Baltoro 75L Backpack isn't the biggest Baltoro in Gregory's collection, but it's big enough for weeklong trips, and as for weekenders, you can bring a few extra toys to make your short trip well lived. This Baltoro boasts Gregory's Response Auto Angle Adjust suspension system that moves the LifeSpan EVA shoulder straps up and down the 3D AirMesh back panel to a fit that feels customized to your own back. Because it's a bigger backpack, Gregory added an aluminum frame to stay stable and well-supported from the first mile to the last.Gregory didn't shy away from adding as many features as possible. Its hydration reservoir sleeve is removable so you can put it in Gregory's SideKick Daypack, and there's a deployable rain cover to shield your valuables from wet weather. There are additional storage options specifically designed for sleeping bags, trekking poles, sunglasses, and electronics..
- Large backpack suitable for multi-day or weeklong backpacking trips
- Response A3 suspension adjusts the torso for a custom-like fit
- LifeSpan EVA shoulder straps and waist belt give a cushy ride
- 3D AirMesh back panel amplifies ventilated airflow
- Removable hydration sleeve stores reservoirs
- Deployable rain cover shields camping equipment from weather
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Water-resistant waist belt pocket protects electronics
- Sunglass QuickStow on shoulder strap for easy storage
- Item #GRE009C
75L (4575cu in)
Response A3, [back panel] Matrix Ventilated, [frame] aluminum
LIfeSpan EVA foam, 3D Air Mesh, adjustable, sternum strap
LifeSpan EVA foam, 3D Air Mesh, adjustable
1 zippered top, 1 zippered daypack, 1 waist belt, 1 front stash, 2 stretch side, 2 zippered front
Trekking Pole Carry
Sleeping Bag Compartment
32 x 14 x 13.5in
- Q & A
Gift for the Husband
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
He loves everything about this pack! Has used it several times and has no complaints on it.