A big pack for big trips.
From trekking the Tetons to your trip through Thailand, you have big adventures planned for the Gregory Women's Amber 70 Backpack. Not only is this the biggest option in Gregory's Amber collection, but it's also one of the largest that isn't expedition-specific. Its supportive, cushy, and well-ventilated TrailFlex suspension system is sturdy enough for the heaviest loads, and you can adjust the waist belt and shoulder straps up and down the back panel for a customized fit.
- Gregory's largest Amber Backpack for week-long adventures
- TrailFlex suspension system assures stability with heavy loads
- Padded back, shoulder straps, and waist for a secure fit
- Traditional top loader with bottom access for sleeping bags
- Carry system for trekking poles and hydration reservoirs
- Item #GRE008A