Select a Size
Select a Color
Amber 60L Backpack
Summer tours in Europe are vastly different than weekend treks through the Wind River Range, but the Gregory Women's Amber 60 Backpack is ideal for both. As a member of Gregory's durable Amber collection, this multi-day pack is an excellent option if you plan on living out of a backpack for a few seasons. Its supportive, cushy, and ventilated TrailFlex suspension system adjusts vertically to ensure a snug fit.
- Multi-day backpack for trekking mountains and touring Europe
- TrailFlex suspension system assures stability with heavy loads
- Padded back, shoulder straps, and waist for a comfortable fit
- Traditional top loader with bottom access for sleeping bags
- Carry system for trekking poles and hydration reservoirs
- Item #GRE008B
- 60L (3661cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- padded, adjustable, sternum strap
- Waist Belt
- padded, adjustable
- Hydration Compatible
- 1 front, 1 top, 2 side, 2 waist belt
- Trekking Pole Carry
- Sleeping Bag Compartment
- zippered bottom compartment
- 30 x 13 x 11in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 4, 2020
Whose neck is that small??
- I returned this product before using it
I'm not sure what the actual dimensions are of the distance between the shoulder straps where your neck is supposed to fit, but it's tiny, and I'm an average to thin sized person. It wasn't an issue of vertical adjustment. Putting it on felt like putting on a collar, as the shoulder straps rested on the sides of my neck instead of on my shoulders. I didn't even bother to load it up with weight. It was horribly uncomfortable empty. I do not recommend this at all and will be returning it.
May 11, 2020
Is there a rainfly?