Perfect for heavy day hikes or weekend overnighters.
Long days can easily stretch into quick overnights, especially if you packed your sleeping bag in the Gregory Amber 34 Women's Backpack before you set out. If you did, it'll be easy to retrieve it from the zipper at the bottom of this technical, versatile pack, and you won't even have to yank all your layers and food out to get to your bag. Of course, if you do want to put on a jacket or have a snack, the large U-zipper at the top of the Amber makes everything easy to find, and the stowaway rain cover keeps all your gear dry if your ridgeline traverse takes you under a few afternoon clouds.
- Technical daypack designed for heavy hikes or overnighters
- Capacity suitable for days or overnighters if you're a minimalist
- Removable rain cover shields your gear from wet weather when needed
- Dual attachments for trekking poles and ice axes
- Bottom compression straps connect sleeping pads
- Item #GRE008D