Select style & size:Select options
Go big or go home.
As the largest option in Gregory's mountain biking-specific collection, the Women's Amasa 14 Hydration Backpack is your best shot at hitting longer trails for day-long trips. It can hold hydration reservoirs as large as three liters, and there's still plenty of space for lunch, layers, and a small bike shop's worth of tools. Gregory's Shift RS suspension system includes light foam with spacer mesh that assures the utmost ventilation, and the padded waist belt moves with your hips for long-lasting comfort.
- The largest Amasa Hydration Pack for long mountain bike rides
- Shift RS suspension includes swivel waist belt
- Hydration compatible with reservoirs as large as three liters
- Safety light lash point for night or urban riding
- Item #GRE008W
- Q & A
Amasa! One of my favorite areas to ride!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
And now pack to wear while doing so! I am loving the fit of this pack while riding! I'm 5'2" with about a 16-17 inch torso, and it's perfect. Great features and super comfy!! Color is fun too, I got the Sangria :) !