Alpinisto 35L Backpack
Gregory's Alpinisto 35 Backpack is a technical pack designed for climbers, alpinists, and ski mountaineers. Its Fusion Flex suspension system consists of a single aluminum frame stay, stable HDPE frame sheet, and dual-density padding along the shoulders and hips to keep the pack comfortable when you're hauling heavy loads. When reaching the summit means you'll have to shed weight, the stay, framesheet, and hipbelt can all be removed to trim an additional pound-and-a-bit from the pack, which adds up when you're putting away 4,000 vertical feet in a single mile.
The Alpinisto has a traditional top-loading design, but Gregory threw in a side zipper for added convenience when you need quick access to waterproof layers. There are slots, straps, and pockets for skis, climbing ropes, ice axes, crampons, ice clippers, and more climbing gear. Better still, this pack also has a hydration sleeve with a locking zip hose port to help protect the hose from freezing up, sled pull loops on the hipbelt for easy gear hauling, and compression straps to lock your load when the Alpinisto isn't stuffed to the brim.
- Technical pack built for climbers, alpinists, and skiers
- Durable fabric withstands hard-hitting abuse
- Cushy suspension system keeps you moving efficiently
- Dual-density foam shoulder straps add comfort
- Top and side access keeps gear close at hand
- Dual ski slots and ice axe attachments help carry the load
- Hydration-compatibility design brings water along
- Side compression straps secure the load
- Item #GRE00A0