Select Style & Size
GEOPRESS Water Purifier
With Grayl's GEOPRESS Water Purifier on hand, you'll be able to brave nearly any water source without fear of poor hygiene or taste, and without wasting time. This press-action purifier lets you clean 24 ounces of water in as little as 8 seconds, while eliminating bacteria, viruses, protozoa, chemicals, and heavy metal sediment. The TopoGrip body offers a secure grip while you fill the outer container, and Softpress pads on the lid keep your hands comfortable while you press it against any surface to fill the inner container with purified water.
- Press-action filter for global travel or outdoor adventures
- Eliminates contaminants from viruses to heavy metals
- Clears 24oz in 8 seconds for nearly instant purification
- Cartridges filter 65 gallons before replacement
- Withstands the abuse of an on-the-go lifestyle
- TopoGrip construction offers a secure hold
- Softpress pads provide grip comfort during use
- Item #GYLA00B
- Purifying Element
- ion exchange
- protozoa (99.9%), bacteria (99.99%), viruses (99.9%), chemicals, heavy metals, sediment
- ion exchange, activated carbon
- Cartridge Life
- 10.4 x 3.4in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, travel, ultralight backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 30, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
If you're looking to save space or want a more convenient option than a pump, the Geopress is awesome! I used to carry two Nalgenes and a traditional pump for most trips. Now I only need this, plus one other Nalgene so I've essentially freed up the space (and weight) in my pack that my pump used to occupy. It's easy enough to press once, pour it into another water bottle, then press again and just drink out of the Geopress. Also, on day trips, I'm one of those people who just can't remember to bring enough water. I used to keep a LifeStraw in my pack just in case, but this is a much easier option. Overall, highly recommended!
October 1, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This purifier is incredible! We took it out backpacking and our friends had an MSR pump they were using to purify their water. We were done purifying ours in 1/4 of the time it took them! They were still pumping away while we were drinking fresh, clean water. The easiest way to describe how to use this, is it is just like a french press. You just add water, press down the inner cartridge/bottle and voila! Clean, fresh mountain water. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs it, they are even just good to have on hand in case of emergency!
June 20, 2020
What are the dimensions of this product?