Select Style & Size
Crown2 60L Backpack
The Appalachian Trail serves up a lot of miles to walk, and if you have a heavy pack, some of those miles are going to be difficult. Instead of suffering from the weight of a heavy pack on a multi-day adventure, shoulder Granite Gear's Crown2 60L Backpack and move quickly over long, demanding trails. At 2lb 5oz, the Crown2 won't be holding you back much, and if you need to make the pack even lighter, the top bucket and internal frame sheet are removable, so it's possible to get the backpack down to 1lb 11oz. And for those who repeatedly have trouble finding a pack that fits, the Crown2 has Granite Gear's Re-Fit hip belt, which easily adjusts to various body sizes, so the pack's hip belt can still cinch down to fit your body when you lose ten pounds hiking the AT.
- A lightweight multi-day pack for extended adventures
- Re-Fit hip belt is fully adjustable for on-the-go comfort
- Removable lid minimizes weight for ultralight performance
- Roll-top buckle top allows easy access to gear
- Vapor Current system delivers cooling to your sweaty back
- Hydration compatible with internal sleeve and hose port
- Big hip belt pockets for snacks, maps, and safety kit
- Item #GRGK09X
- 210D nylon ripstop, NeverWet water-resistant treatment, 100D nylon, NeverWet water-resistant treatment
- 60L (3660cu in)
- V.C. (Vapor Current) 2 Frame
- Shoulder Straps
- dual-density padding, adjsutable, sternum strap
- Waist Belt
- dual-density padding, adjustable, removable
- Hydration Compatible
- port, sleeve
- 2 waist, 1 lid, 2 side, 1 front
- side, front
- 23.5 x 16 x 8in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 21, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 200 lbs
Switched to the Granite Gear 60L Crown 2 and promptly sold my Osprey Atmos 65ag. This pack is everything I wanted and more. After reading dozens of great reviews and watching review (vlogs) on YouTube, I thought this may be the pack for me. I was correct. I love everything about it. If you want a tough, trail proven, lightweight pack this is the one. I can even get much more gear in this 60L than I could the 65L Osprey. All the adjustments are great as well. A lot of though went into designing this pack. At this price point there is no way you can go wrong. Big props to Granite Gear and to Back Country. The collaboration of the 2 produced a great product at a great price. What more could you want?
October 22, 2020
Nice review but did you hit the "submit" button 13 times or is there some other error going on here that the same review appears 13 times in the backcountry.com site?
Chia Jung Lee
October 28, 2020
Does anyone know is this one is for men or for unisex? I can’t find any information about this limited edition...
October 31, 2020
What is the smallest the hip belt can get?
October 12, 2020
On the granite gear crown 2, what is the difference between the regular and long torso options? And is this backpack unisex?