Select style & size:Select options
Two for one, and done.
You spent last year going hard, getting out on the trail rain or shine, and dipping into fresh snow at the resort, but now you've noticed that water doesn't bead up on your shell like it used to. With the Granger's Clothing Wash + Repel 2-In-1, you can get your gear back in tip top shape, and you can do it in a single wash—saving time and water. Once you toss it in the dryer to activate, your jacket will be good to go again, water repellent and breathable without compromising durability or performance.
- Wash-in treatment for cleaning and restoring water repellency
- Two-in-one eliminates an extra wash cycles
- Tumble-dry low to reactivate repellency
- Suitable for all waterproof jackets and clothing
- Fluorocarbon free and Bluesign approved
- Item #GRH0007
- Q & A
Still figuring it out.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
As a softshell wash, this works nicely. I'd recommend washing on a cold wash and low perm press. It's been tricky trying to use this to get the water resistance on my pants back.
Must Have for Soft-shell!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Used this to clean and re-treat my Patagonia soft-shell, great only having to use one cycle for both applications. I believe the 2 in 1 is best for garments without a membrane as you dont want to clog the waterproof breathable part of the jacket. I use my soft-shell a lot so keeping the performance up is invaluable, great product!