Made for climbers.
When some people see jogger pants, they think of the modern day streetstyle, usually paired with a faded haircut, expensive sunglasses, and perfectly clean sneakers. But when you see the Gramicci Men’s The Crusher Jogger, you immediately think of how perfect they would be for your next climb. Made out of lightweight cotton, durable nylon, and stretchy spandex, there’s no way you wouldn’t be able to jimmy your legs up the wall. The tapered cuffs that would seem like a fashion statement to some are an innovative design to keep your pant legs up and out of the way as you go for your next move. Tighten down the waistband drawcord and get ready to climb.
- Lightweight jogger pants with the durability to climb
- Cotton-blend combines comfort and function
- Tapered cuffs stay out of your way when climbing
- Drawstring waist provides an adjustable fit
- Item #GRA008Z
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 186lbs
Not a bad pair of pants although I feel the material is a bit thin. I purchased a large and I feel a medium would be more adequate.