Gore-Tex Paclite Pant
Foul-weather riding in just a thermal kit or a thin pair of bibs won’t likely endear the winter warrior lifestyle to you beyond a single ride. Gore Wear offers a longer-lasting solution to wet-season miles with the Gore-Text Paclite Pants, an exterior shell pant that goes over your riding tights or bibs. The contemporary style works well on training rides and commutes alike, while the 2.5 layer Gore-Tex fabric steps up the wind and rain protection for enduring longer base miles days along the lakefront. Ultralight, breathable, and cycling specific, the Paclite is custom constructed to the riding position with precut knees, a hook-and-loop adjustment strap to avoid tearing on a chain, and a zippered rear pocket that doubles as its storage pocket for when the sun begins to shine.
Gore Wear designs the Paclite to be durable season after season with robust construction throughout as well as a reinforced saddle area.
- Wet weather shell-pant with a cycling cut and contemporary look
- Gore-Tex fabrics offer wind and water protection for commutes and training miles
- Lightweight and packable into a zippered rear pocket
- Reinforced seat area resists saddle wear and tear for multi-season use
- Reflective details for low-light riding
- Item #GWRG036
- synthetic blend
- relaxed (cycling specific cut)
- [medium] 30.5in
- spring, fall, winter
- rear zippered (stow-away)
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 yaer
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help