25% Offsale $59.96 $79.95
Windstopper Thermo Glove
The last thing you need on a winter ride is for your fingers to go numb—rendering you unable to work your shifters or brakes. Wear the Gore Wear Windstopper Thermo Glove, and protect your hands from the chafing nature of wind gusts and the chill of the air. The Gore Windstopper membrane prevents wind from stealing your hard-earned body heat, and the glove has synthetic insulation to keep heat in, even in damp weather. The gloves feature silicone prints in important areas, so you don't have to worry about your hands slipping off your bars or inaccurately controlling your brakes.
- Cool-weather cycling gloves keep your hands functional
- Gore Windstopper membrane seals out wind
- Polyester insulation traps in heat even while damp
- Silicone print provides traction on bars and levers
- Absorbent thumb swatch for wiping sweat
- Item #GWR007H
[membrane] Gore Windstopper, [palm] 92% polyester, 8% elastane, [back] polyester, [insulation] polyester
commuting, cross-country, road cycling
- Q & A
Does it's job to keep wind out.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These have been great for cold bike rides. Not super warm but they keep you comfortable while moving in 32-50 F weather.
My one complaint is that the index finger touchscreen pads only worked for one day. Now, only the thumbs work.