Windstopper Thermo Glove
- Cool-weather cycling gloves keep your hands functional
- Gore Windstopper membrane seals out wind
- Polyester insulation traps in heat even while damp
- Silicone print provides traction on bars and levers
- Absorbent thumb swatch for wiping sweat
- Item #GWR007H
- Q & A
Not sure what these are good for
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These are too cold for temps under ~38-40. Too hot for temps above 45 or so. By time it hits 45+ I'm starting to wear my run-of-the-mill Fox mtn bike full finger gloves. When these get wet they are hard to get off, and it feels like you're going to pull the lining out. I'll keep them for the narrow band of weather they seem useful for, but disappointed I spent $60 on them.
Does it's job to keep wind out.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These have been great for cold bike rides. Not super warm but they keep you comfortable while moving in 32-50 F weather.
My one complaint is that the index finger touchscreen pads only worked for one day. Now, only the thumbs work.