sale from $45.86 $59.9524% Off
For commuting or training in chilly weather, the Gore Wear Windstopper Glove is the lightweight accessory that keeps your fingers functional. This glove features the Gore Windstopper membrane to keep wind from whipping at your hands, and lightweight material that helps keep in your body heat without trapping in vapor. The fingers are pre-shaped to ensure you can shift, brake, and grip your bars without worrying about the fabric bunching, and the silicone print on the thumbs, forefingers, and palms ensure that your hands won't slide in the critical moments.
- Gore Windstopper membrane blocks out gusts
- Water-resistant fabric sheds light precipitation
- Lightweight thermal protection minimizes chill
- Pre-shaped fingers minimize bunching
- Touchscreen compatibility for convenience
- Item #GWR004F
[membrane] Gore Windstopper, [palm] 60% nylon, 40% polyurethane, [back] 87% polyester, 13% elastane, [lining] polyester
commuting, road cycling
- Q & A
Cool Weather Gloves not Cold Weather
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These work well around the 50 degree range. I've been using them for late evening hours rides that bleed into night rides as I prep for a 24 hour race. When it get's colder than 45 you'll likely need a warmer glove.