- Gore Windstopper membrane blocks out gusts
- Water-resistant fabric sheds light precipitation
- Lightweight thermal protection minimizes chill
- Pre-shaped fingers minimize bunching
- Touchscreen compatibility for convenience
- Item #GWR004F
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I could feel the cold air cut through my summer gloves immediately after leaving the house... didn't want bar mitts so I decided to give these a try. They work surprisingly well and don't seem to impact bike control too much. Good gloves.
Perfect biking glove
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These gloves are great. I use them mostly for biking. These gloves cut the wind and have just the right amount of insulation for cool days. They are a little tight, I would go a size bigger than you usually wear.
Cool Weather Gloves not Cold Weather
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These work well around the 50 degree range. I've been using them for late evening hours rides that bleed into night rides as I prep for a 24 hour race. When it get's colder than 45 you'll likely need a warmer glove.
I ordered a pair wore them onetime and the zipper broke. How do I return them. My money back or exchange I don't care. Thankyou
Hi Cheryl, I was unable to pull up your account with us. If you would like to give us a call at 1-888-276-7130 or chat live with us, we can certainly help you get this situation resolved.