Select a Size
Select a Color
Windstopper Base Layer Thermo Long-Sleeve Shirt
The Windstopper Base Layer Thermo Long-Sleeve Shirt from Gore Wear is such a quintessential part of our cycling wardrobe that we can't imagine not having it in the arsenal. Ideal for a multitude of other sports as well in ever-changing weather conditions, having a thin, elastic wind blocking membrane on the front, sleeves, shoulders, and kidneys protect vital body parts and allows you to stay much warmer without the bulk. Its extra-long back offers additional protection and it uses a minimal amount of flat-lock seams to keep friction, irritation, and chafing a thing of the past. Add in its Thermo-stretch insulation and water resistance and you have a go-to base layer for winter rides.
- An insulated long-sleeve baselayer for winter warmth
- Long back offers additional protection from road spray
- Minimized flat-lock seams reduce friction
- Thin, elastic membrane protects without bulk
- Item #GWR006F
- [membrane/laminate] GOREÂ® WINDSTOPPERÂ® 92% polypropylene, 8% elastane, [face fabric] 100% polyester
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, hiking, road cycling, road running, trail, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?