Select a Size
Select a Color
Windstopper Base Layer Sleeveless Shirt
The Gore Wear Women's Windstopper Base Layer provides a wind-blocking presence when chilly breezes force you to toss on an extra layer before heading out the door. It's designed to fit closely, so it'll effortlessly layer underneath your favorite cycling jersey, but without sacrificing your range of motion on the bike, as it has strategically placed stretch panels. It's a great addition to your apparel for shoulder season road and trail rides, also working great for trail runners.
The Gore WindStopper membrane is mapped along areas susceptible to being chilled by cold air, such as the shoulders, kidney, and chest. This membrane is fully windproof, yet it remains highly breathable, so you won't overheat or sweat excessively while pushing yourself at a fast pace. Minimized seams prevent irritation and scratchiness from occurring, especially seeing it'll be sitting directly against your skin. Additionally, you'll find it has a dropped rear hem for additional coverage and protection in foul weather.
- Wind-blocking base layer for road and trail riders
- Gore WindStopper placed at the front, kidneys, and shoulders
- WindStopper acts as a windproof barrier, remains breathable
- Sits close to the body, so you can layer it under a jersey
- Strategic stretch panels allow for full range of motion
- Minimized seams prevent scratchiness against your skin
- Item #GWR0030
- [front, shoulders, kidney inserts] Gore WindStopper membrane, [main fabric] polyester, [stretch panels] 88% polypropylene, 8% elastane, 4% nylon
- sleeveless baselayer
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 22, 2020
A bit too tight
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 132 lbs
Very high quality. I am 5'5", 132 lb and ordered M. It was tight on me and I do not like shirts so fitted to my body. The back is elastic and gives, it is not constraint. The front is very well insulated, the back is see through mesh and ventilated. Looks very good. I will return it though because of the fit