Select a size:
Windstopper Base Layer Sleeveless Shirt
When whipping winds barrel down on your afternoon training ride, it pays to be wearing the Gore Wear Men's Windstopper Base Layer Sleeveless Shirt underneath your jersey. Not only does this sleeveless base layer actively wick moisture and regulate body temperature, but the Gore WindStopper membrane provides a windproof barrier along zones sensitive to heat loss, such as the front torso, shoulders, and kidney area.
Not only does Gore Windstopper provide windproof protection, but it's also resistant to light rain and breathes well, meaning this base layer won't soak up excess moisture or leave you feeling sweaty underneath. This WindStopper membrane sits alongside breathable stretch panels along the sides and back, which keep you moving fluidly and expel excess perspiration during spirited training rides.
- Sleeveless base layer for training in blustery weather
- WindStopper along frontside for windproof protection
- Front is breathable and resistant to outside moisture
- Side and rear stretch panels with vented perforations
- Sits close to body without restricting motion
- Smooth flatlock seams prevent irritation
- Dropped rear for greater coverage
- Item #GWR002U
- [membrane] Gore WindStopper, [body] polyester, [stretch panels] 88% polypropylene, 8% elastane, 4% nylon
- sleeveless base layer
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.