Select a Size
Select a Color
Windstopper Base Layer Sleeveless Shirt
When whipping winds barrel down on your afternoon training ride, it pays to be wearing the Gore Wear Men's Windstopper Base Layer Sleeveless Shirt underneath your jersey. Not only does this sleeveless base layer actively wick moisture and regulate body temperature, but the Gore WindStopper membrane provides a windproof barrier along zones sensitive to heat loss, such as the front torso, shoulders, and kidney area.
Not only does Gore Windstopper provide windproof protection, but it's also resistant to light rain and breathes well, meaning this base layer won't soak up excess moisture or leave you feeling sweaty underneath. This WindStopper membrane sits alongside breathable stretch panels along the sides and back, which keep you moving fluidly and expel excess perspiration during spirited training rides.
- Sleeveless base layer for training in blustery weather
- WindStopper along frontside for windproof protection
- Front is breathable and resistant to outside moisture
- Side and rear stretch panels with vented perforations
- Sits close to body without restricting motion
- Smooth flatlock seams prevent irritation
- Dropped rear for greater coverage
- Item #GWR002U
- [membrane] Gore WindStopper, [body] polyester, [stretch panels] 88% polypropylene, 8% elastane, 4% nylon
- sleeveless base layer
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 30, 2019
Great for layering
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I put this on over my short sleeve base layers, when I'm looking for a little added warmth, but don't want to go the long sleeve base layer route. Also works well over long sleeve base, for added warmth.