Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
R7 Partial Gore-Tex Infinium Hooded Jacket
Using the latest Gore-Tex Infinium fabrics, the R7 Partial Gore-tex Infinium Hooded Jacket offers some of the lightest and most breathable protection for top-tier running performance in mixed weather conditions. Gore-Tex Infinium and Gore Windstopper technology work together to keep water rolling off and piercing winds at bay, while more than enough stretch in the rear panels ensure that your range of motion is completely free and natural. An integrated visor in the adjustable hood fortifies your protection against whipping winds, and the fact that there are no shoulder seams means that you'll comfortably carry a backpack without chafing. Plus, reflective details on all sides give you 360-degrees of visibility for enhance safety in low-light conditions.
- Run in extremely light, breathable protection with this jacket
- Gore-Tex Infinium and Windstopper tech keep the elements at bay
- Regular fit provides enough room for layering
- Reflective details give you heightened visibility
- Adjustable hood with visor provides extra protection from the wind
- Hem adjusts at the waist to cinch snug against your body
- Rear zippered pocket safely carries your keys, cards, or phone
- Item #GWR0092
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Infinium, [face fabric] 100% nylon, WindStopper, [stretch panels] 78% nylon, 22% elastane
- critical seams sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27.5in
- 1 zippered chest
- 360-degree details
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.