R7 Partial Gore-Tex Infinium Hooded Jacket
Using the latest Gore-Tex Infinium fabrics, the R7 Partial Gore-tex Infinium Hooded Jacket offers some of the lightest and most breathable protection for top-tier running performance in mixed weather conditions. Gore-Tex Infinium and Gore Windstopper technology work together to keep water rolling off and piercing winds at bay, while more than enough stretch in the rear panels ensure that your range of motion is completely free and natural. An integrated visor in the adjustable hood fortifies your protection against whipping winds, and the fact that there are no shoulder seams means that you'll comfortably carry a backpack without chafing. Plus, reflective details on all sides give you 360-degrees of visibility for enhance safety in low-light conditions.
- Run in extremely light, breathable protection with this jacket
- Gore-Tex Infinium and Windstopper tech keep the elements at bay
- Regular fit provides enough room for layering
- Reflective details give you heightened visibility
- Adjustable hood with visor provides extra protection from the wind
- Hem adjusts at the waist to cinch snug against your body
- Rear zippered pocket safely carries your keys, cards, or phone
- Item #GWR0092
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Infinium, [face fabric] 100% nylon, WindStopper, [stretch panels] 78% nylon, 22% elastane
- critical seams sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27.5in
- 1 zippered chest
- 360-degree details
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 13, 2020
Not worth money
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 175 lbs
I am 6' and around 175, bought a L and barely zippered the front... Runs extremely small, very thin (not durable) & not worth the money. Sorry for being a hater. I expected better quality for $200
October 18, 2020
Agree! I'm 5'7" and 170 lbs with a 41"-ish chest and 33 waist. could barely zip it up. i never got around to trying out the XL.....