Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Performance Tights we have in stock.View Similar Products
R5 Gore Windstopper Tight
It's not just the cold that gets to you on fall runs, it's also the steady wind and unpredictable precipitation. Give yourself the coverage you need to stay warm and protected from the elements with the Gore Wear R5 Gore Windstopper Tights. The windproof and water-resistant performance that you'll get out of these tights will not only help keep your mind off of distracting discomfort and onto your run, but will also help your muscles stay warm and functioning properly in cooler temps. The Gore Windstopper fabric does its part to shut out chilly winds, but also manages to stay breathable to keep you feeling comfortable as you start to build up some steam. A small zippered pocket on the back will keep your keys, cards, and an energy gel securely stashed, while reflective elements keep you visible on those low-light, late-afternoon autumn runs.
- Windproof tights to keep you warm and focused on fall runs
- Gore Windstopper fabric shuts out cool autumn breezes
- Water-resistant material beads off moisture from light rain
- High levels of breathability ensure comfort during movement
- Zippered back pocket keeps keys and gels close by
- Reflective details boost your visibility for nighttime runs
- Stretchy accents throughout the tights enhance your movement
- Adjustable waistband helps you find the perfect fit
- Item #GWR004O
- [membrane/laminate] Gore Windstopper, [face fabric] 92% polyester, 8% elastane, [accents] 85% nylon, 15% elastane
- full length
- 1 zippered back
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 28, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 190 lbs
As described. Tight enough so the pants don’t creep down but not so tight that you look silly. Warm and comfortable.
September 14, 2019
What is the coldest temperatures I can wear this in ?