R5 Gore Windstopper Long Sleeve Shirt
When rain is looming and wild winds are all but assured, throw on the Gore Wear R5 Gore Windstopper Long Sleeve Shirt and face whatever the elements through at you. With a windproof, water repellent, and highly breathable Gore Windstopper membrane, you'll be able to keep your pace steady amidst gusts of wind and passing showers. Integrated stretch throughout the shirt guarantee unrestricted movement when you need to crest big hills or skirt around obstacles on the trail, while seamlessly-integrated mesh panels ensure that you won't get too stuffy when you crank up your speed. You've got a small pocket in the lower back to make sure your car key doesn't get lost in the woods, and reflective accents on the front and back to keep you visible in waning light.
- Tackle tough trails in bad weather with this light windproof shell
- Windproof and water repellent membrane protects you on your run
- Non-restrictive stretch fabric keeps you in the zone
- Mesh panels provide subtly integrated breathability
- Small back pocket holds keys and cards when you're far from home
- Full-zip closure allows for custom ventilation when you heat up
- Thumbholes give you a secure and comfortable fit around the wrist
- Item #GWR004M
- Q & A
Hello Customer Service Specialists,
I want a product that can allow me to feel comfortable in extreme cold climate. How does this product work in 20 degrees and below?
Hey Eddie, this is NOT an insulated jacket, it is just a windproof shell. You would need an insulated jacket for temperatures that cold. Brands don't provide temperature ratings on clothing because warmth depends on many different variables including activity level, metabolism, perspiration, and weather, as well as the other clothing layers you are wearing.