R3 Gore-Tex Active Pant
If you've ever dreaded heading out for a rainy run and getting soaked to the bone, but worried that any alternative would have you packing heat like a sauna then these pants are the thing for you. Their Gore-Tex Active fabric will keep you dry even through downpouring days, and features enough breathability (including zippered side vents) to ensure that you can stay comfortable the whole time.
- Waterproof running pants that won't pack too much heat
- Gore-Tex membrane is durably waterproof and highly breathable
- Zippered side vents help you cool off in a flash
- Adjustable bottom leg prevents puddle water from splashing in
- Reflective logo helps you stay visible on low-light rainy days
- Open vents in the back provide steady airflow as you run
- Articulated design gives you a perfect fit for running
- Key pocket in the waistband keeps your most important item secure
- Item #GWR004J
- 100% polyester
- form fit
- 1 waistband key
- Side Zips
- lower leg opening, zippered vents
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 22, 2020
Do these pants have two way side zips so its possible to zip down from the hip. Thanks.
john c. G.
November 28, 2020
Hey John, It looks like they're going to have a single zipper on each leg that can zip up from the ankle to the hip, and then back down.