Select a size:
Why We Like The Phantom GORE-TEX Infinium Jacket
Shoulder season rides are enjoyable in the GORE WEAR Phantom GORE-TEX Infinium Jacket. Built for seasons when the ride starts out feeling like winter and by then end its summer, this jacket is our go-to for more than half the year. The Infinium layer is ruggedly windproof, comfortably breathable, and reliably water-resistant just in case some drops catch us before we get home. If it gets sunnier instead of rainier, we can unzip the jacket's sleeves and wear the Phantom like a vest. When chugging up a mountain road there’s no chance we’re overheating but on the ride down we’re keeping that heat in.
- Versatile cycling jacket with removable sleeves for riding in many conditions
- GORE-TEX Infinium fabric is water-resistant, breathable, and windproof
- Zip-off sleeves convert jacket into vest
- Stretch panel enhances freedom of movement
- Slim fit makes it easy to layer underneath
- Elastic grip around bottom hem ensures secure coverage
- Gusseted rear pockets safely store ride essentials
- Reflective front zipper and details help visibility in cloudy weather
- Item #GWRG06T
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.