Select Style & Size
Phantom Gore-Tex Infinium Jacket
Starting on a cold morning is ripe for misjudging how much of a barrier you’ll need to see you comfortable. Gore revives a best-seller with the Phantom Gore-Tex Infinium Jacket, a soft-shell wind barrier the doubles as your best, vest-jacket. Zip off the raglan sleeves and stash away in the onboard rear pockets, and now you’ve got temperature appropriate wind vest to see you home comfortably. The relaxed, active fit also provides room to fit baselayers or long sleeve winter jerseys for added thermal protection.
- Gore revives a best-seller with new fabrics and imagery
- Cold-wind barrier with light water protection for added protection
- Breathable design gets even more so after zipping off the removable sleeves
- Stretch paneling enhances fit in riding positions
- Item #GWRG030
- 100% polyester
- spring, fall, winter
- 3 rear, 1 zippered
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 19, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 200 lbs
This is my second gore tex phantom. The first one seems to have more gore tex material so I think it's a little bit more protective ,this new one is more comfortable specially on the arms. I have ridden in 30 F weather and the jacket is doing a great job keeping you comfortable