H5 Partial Gore-Tex Infinium Pant
Built to move fluidly through all the twists and turns of your hike, the Gore Bike Wear H5 Partial Gore-Tex Infinium Pants offer the stretch, breathability, and protection you need for serious days on trail. The flexible, lightweight Gore-Tex Infinium construction keeps saturation from the clouds or water running off your jacket at bay, while the Windstopper panels do their part to protect your vulnerable legs from piercingly cold winds. The wide elastic waistband features an integrated drawcord for easy customization and a snug fit, while the carefully-mixed fabrics that comprise these pants give you a full and natural range of motion to nimbly scramble over root, rock, and log.
- Breathable and lightweight hiking pants for demanding day trips
- Gore-Tex construction defends against rain, wind, and snow
- Regular fit promotes an open range of motion
- Wide elastic waistband with integrated drawcord customizes the fit
- Adjustable hem at ankle helps cinch out the elements
- Multiple pockets provide zippered storage for small items
- Item #GWR009A
What do you think about this product?