Gore-Tex Paclite Jacket
Rain jackets have evolved from the days of a simple EVA shell with a hook-and-loop front, and the Gore Wear Gore-Tex Paclite Jacket sets a new standard for the cycling rain-shell. Constructed of Gore-Tex Paclite, the jacket boasts a waterproof and windproof membrane that is thin enough to pack down for on-bike carry. Enhancing breathability in rain jackets is critical. We can still become chilled by our sweat, and the Packlite helps us stay on top of high-intensity training while effectively maintaining moisture management and heat loss.
In case your ride never escapes the ominous radar, the Packlite has two external pockets to keep snacks at the ready without having to unzip the front or hunt for the jersey’s pockets. And the extended tail keeps road spray off your rear to enhance comfort and warmth.
- Year-round protective rain shell in a packable construction
- Light weight design for easy on-bike carry
- Relaxed fit so you can wear over thermal layering
- Windproof benefit adds comfort during chilly base mile rides
- Zippered pockets stash snacks if the rain covers your entire route
- High collar keeps cold blast away from neck and chest
- Item #GWRG035
- GORE-TEX PACLITE (100% polyester)
- 4 season
- hip (droptail)
- 1 zippered Napoleon, 1 zippered rear
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, trail, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?