Gore-tex Infinium Mid Glove
While we wish we could hold on to the summer sun just a few more months, it inevitably heads south in the winter, leaving us looking for resources to improve our warmth and stay on the bike. Gore's Gore-Tex Infinium Glove provides lightweight elemental protection, and added warmth to keep your digits comfortable as temperatures dip when the seasons change.
- Tactile gloves for added warmth in the winter months
- GORE TEX Infinium Stretch moves with you, keeps out wind
- 3D construction is pre-shaped to comfortably grip bars and shifters
- 4-way stretch keeps fit comfortable and movement free
- Minimalist seaming reduces irritation, and weight
- Reflective accents on all sides boost you visibility
- Touch-screen compatible for easy communication with your computer
- Item #GWR009G
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Infinium, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [shell 2] 92% polyester, 8% elastane, [lining] 100% polyester
- slip-on with elastic wrist cuff
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking, xc skiing, running, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 23, 2019
Not suitable for wet conditions
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Wore these once- light to medium rain in NYC. They were completely soaked through in less than 10 mins. Like me, you may have seen them advertised as being for ~ 'cold wet conditions' or even 'waterproof,' Nope. Not even close. My 12 year old Gore Windstopper gloves function better, even in their current tattered condition. Also, the internal liner feels like it will go inside out when you take them off and it's hard to get them back comfortably into their finger holes. This is exacerbated when they're wet.