Select a size:
Why We Like The Drive Jacket
As we test our grit on grueling skyline courses, we don't have time for gear that doesn't do what it promises, which is why the Drive Jacket is always in our kit. This highly technical piece rebuffs gusts and repels spotty flurries without stifling our microclimate or arm swing, while its mapped, ultralight fill gives us a touch of warmth where we need it most as we race along snowy ridgelines.
- Ultralight jacket for training runs and races in wintry mountains
- Breathable fabric provides windproofing and water-resistance
- Synthetic fill at front and upper back traps heat even when wet
- Hidden reflective details shine bright when light hits them directly
- Stretch inserts at hem and cuffs stop cold winds from blowing in
- Partial hem drawcord creates an even tighter seal against gusts
- High collar + zipper garage for more protection and chafe prevention
- 2 zippered pockets secure your smaller essentials
- Item #GWRG05L
- [face fabric] GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ 100% nylon, GORE WINDSTOPPER® tech, [stretch panels] 90% polyester, 10% elastane, [insulation] Polartec Alpha (polyester)
- fully sealed
- hip, partial hem cinch
- 1 zippered back
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 6.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 month
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.