C7 Short Finger Pro Glove
Bringing you sweat-free hand protection for the road, the Gore Bike Wear C7 Short Finger Pro Gloves employ a minimalist design to help you feel changes in the terrain while maintaining a smooth, natural grip on the bars. The single-layer palm offers direct contact with the handlebar to help you interpret the conditions on the road ahead, while the thin palm helps reduce bunching for a comfortable fit. Gore gave these gloves pull-off loops between the fingers to help you put them on and take them off easily, and the mesh backing allows cooling air flow to circulate on hotter rides.
- Minimalist cycling gloves for warm-weather rides
- Single-layer palm provides a secure, direct grip on bars
- Mesh backing helps wick sweat from skin and keep cool air flowing
- Pull-off loops make taking off and putting on a breeze
- Reflective logos bolster your visibility in dark conditions
- Lycra cuffs provides a snug, chafe-free fit
- Item #GWR008J
- Q & A
Great for race day
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 170lbs
Very thin. Feels like you're not wearing gloves. That could be a good thing or a bad thing.