It's good to be on top.
One of the premium jerseys in Gore's line, the Men's C7 Pro Jersey provides a form-fitting aesthetic, rapid moisture transfer, and cooling mesh panels for competitive cross-country racers and dedicated road cyclists alike. It's designed with a lightweight, quick-drying fabric that's both stretchy and supportive, lending full range of motion while retaining its shape as you tick off mile after blissful mile.
Mesh side panels move airflow across your body, ensuring you don't overheating on those stifling days where temperatures hover near triple-digit readings. The ergonomically designed collar won't chafe or dig into your skin, even when you're riding for hours at a time. Gore employs ultrasonic seams to lend a silky-smooth feel, which you'll immediately notice if you're coming from a more traditional jersey. Furthermore, it's reinforced in the back to prevent the three rear pockets from bouncing up and down when they're loaded with snacks and extra layers.
- Premium jersey for cross-country and road cycling
- Lightweight, quick-drying fabric with high degree of stretch
- Cooling mesh panels prevent overheating on hot summer days
- Ergonomic collar and ultrasonic seams for chafe-free wear
- Reinforced in rear to prevent jersey pockets from bouncing
- Three standard pockets and small zippered pocket at rear
- Reflective logo adds a bit of visibility to passing traffic
- Slim fit sits close-to-body without restricting motion
- Item #GWR000X