3 Days Only!
Select a size:
C7 Pro Glove
Sure, you wouldn't want to ride barehanded, but you do want the feeling of your bars under your hands to be nearly seamless. The Gore Wear C7 Pro Glove is designed to give you unparalleled bar feel thanks to its single layer palm and ultralight construction. Synthetic material manages perspiration, and a mesh backing maximizes airflow to keep your hands cool. Pre-shaped fingers and box-and-roll fingertips maximize your dexterity without adding bulk, and the gloves are optimized for use with touchscreen devices so you don't have to remove them every time you stop to check your phone.
- Ultra-light, minimalist gloves for riding with in-tune feeling
- Single-layer palm for natural bar feel and grip
- Pre-shaped fingers offers exceptional dexterity
- Touchscreen-compatible to keep you connected during the ride
- Mesh backing increases airflow for cool comfort on hotter days
- Item #GWR008K
- [back hand] 82% nylon, 18% elastane, [palm] 70% polyester
- slip-on, Lycra cuff
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling, time trial
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.