Push through the rain and cold.
Cycling through the pouring rain and whipping wind isn't exactly fun, especially if you're soaked to the bone and shivering uncontrollably on the road. The Gore Wear Men's C7 Gore Windstopper Bib Short+ doesn't magically transform rainy days into idyllic sunshine, but it sure does make dreary riding conditions a lot more tolerable with its Gore WindStopper membrane. This windproof, water-resistant bib short provides a breathable buffer from cold wind and driving rain, meaning you'll remain protected when others are huddled inside with a blanket and good book.
It's packing Gore WindStopper Cup technology to relieve pressure and protect your sensitive bits from chilly breezes. This innovative technology elongates the Expert Road seat pad with an anatomically curved front portion made of Gore WindStopper. The seat pad itself is comprised of multi-density, open-cell foam that's quick-drying and plush, paired with flexible wings to promote full range of motion in the saddle.
- Makes rain-drenched, wind-blasted rides a lot more tolerable
- Gore WindStopper fabric is breathable, windproof, water-resistant
- Gore WindStopper Cup Tech for pressure relief, windproof comfort
- Expert Road seat pad of multi-density, open-cell foam
- Integrated baselayer for enhanced moisture management
- Flat hem sits flush against your skin without pinching
- Reflective logo on side for visibility to traffic
- Item #GWR000J
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 152lbs
For those chilly days when you dont need tights. These are awesome with the built in baselayer. Start the day with these and leg warmers, then peal off the leg warmers when it gets warm. Perfect. Nice chamois too.