Select style & size:Select options
Repels the wet, dewy, and damp.
The C7 Gore-Tex Cap by Gore Wear is just what you need to keep oncoming rain showers, misty conditions, and road spray from dripping down your brow. It's excellent for tucking underneath your helmet during rides in rainy weather, thanks to its Gore-Tex membrane providing an impenetrable barrier to outside moisture.
Besides being fully waterproof, the Gore-Tex membrane also provides wind-blocking insulation during brisk conditions, all while allowing your built-up perspiration and heat to escape through millions of its microscopic pores. It's rounded out with reflective logos that shine when exposed to oncoming headlights, which is helpful when you're riding around town on gloomy days.
- Waterproof cycling cap designed to keep your head dry
- Wear it underneath your helmet in wet weather and drizzle
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks rain showers and howling winds
- Breathable construction allows perspiration to escape
- Elasticized rear ensures security on most head sizes
- Reflective elements pop on dark, rainy days
- Item #GWR0004
- Q & A
Not too hot, Not too Cold
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is the perfect cycling cap for windy, wet or chilly rides where ear protection is not needed. While standard caps are great, this cap has the famous gore-tex membrane that keeps the elements out. While it breaths like a normal cap, it blocks wind and water much better. For 40-55 degree weather depending on how your body runs or just generally wet or windy conditions.
What a Great Piece of Kit!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
This is the first time I wore this cap, and needed to share how great it is. (I've worn it a bunch since, and it is just as great.)
I wore this cap at a Masters 40 race this weekend in New England. It was 42 F and steady rain. It kept my head dry without being clammy (and I am mostly bald). Many racers were in some state of hypothermia, and I feel this cap did a lot to regulate my body temp, and keep me pedaling.
At $40 retail, it is an essential item for your rain bag.